We are now accepting new patients who have commercial insurance and Medicare. We are still accepting children on Mainecare
Seaside Family Health Care is a combination primary and acute care clinic that has an integrative approach which allows us to offer psych medication management, behavioral health and addiction treatment services located in Old Orchard Beach Maine. Lourie Swimm, Family Nurse Practitioner, and Micah Malenfant PMHNP provide you with high quality, affordable health care services for the entire family. Lourie sees all ages from newborn to the older adult and Micah sees both children and adults.
Please be advised that currently Lourie Swimm, FNP IS ONCE AGAIN ACCEPTING NEW PATIENTS IF YOU HAVE COMMERCIAL INSURANCE OR MEDICARE. AM STILL ACCEPTING CHILDREN ON MAINECARE.
I AM ACCEPTING NEW SUBOXONE PATIENTS and walk-ins when my schedule allows. Thank you all for the support you have shown over the last 5 years.
Come to Seaside for
- chronic disease management
- aches, pains, flu, cough, sore throat
- laceration repair, IV hydration, abscess drainage
- annual physicals/Medicare wellness exams
- sports, camp, school and DOT Physicals
- medical cannabis certifications
- Influenza & COVID-19 testing
- Suboxone management
- Uninsured prompt pay price is $125 (additional service fees may apply) and this can be paid in cash, debit, or credit card.
He we grow again
We are very excited to welcome Shantel to our team. You will see her beautiful Hawaiian face at the front desk. She will be working part time in the reception area so, Chris can focus a little more attention on practice management. Shantel has a wealth of health care experience and we are very excited to have her. When you see her or talk to her, give a hearty Seaside hello.